Saturday, December 31, 2011
The 3D printer figured big in this year’s blinkie design. Not only is the battery holder printed, but I used a gerber-to-gcode conversion script to enable me to use the RepRap to lay down the ink on the blank PCB to make the prototype, and by the time June rolls around I may have a printed sleeve to go on it that diffuses the LED light.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Monday, December 26, 2011
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Monday, December 5, 2011
This week I decided I'd had it with all the other printers in my stable. The CTC is stable and decent but it just bugs me (can't st...
I have been building my own 3D printers for several years now and I'm pretty happy with what I have. But I have been keeping an eye on...
I recently put an E3D hotend on my i3 printer. I primarily print with PLA. It turns out that if you are going to print PLA, it's a good ...
I am using the modified box frame. The blueprint for this may be found here . It's cut out of 1/2" (12mm) plywood. Get 5 ply if...